Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: lost password - now had to add a user

  • Jel Coward
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2010
      hey thanks Robert.

      I have to apologise - I realised after I posted that I was not running linux but unlsung (I might have name wrong).

      Anyway, it was time to whack that and put linux on it - so I killed it, installed linux and haven't looked back.

      So please accept my apologies for not re-posting to say 'hey folks please ignore my previous',

      Cheers

      jel

      On 18 October 2010 12:28, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@...> wrote:
      In message <4C984E51.6050505@...>, Jel Coward
      <jel@...> writes
      >On 10-09-20 10:36 PM, Jel Coward wrote:
      >> yes, I know, it's sad........!
      >>
      >....and now i have remembered it (well I hadn't forgotten it, but had
      >forgotten the username).
      >
      >This is all for logging in via ssh (yes, I know I should use a key).
      >
      >.....so now I have something new for my unslung nslu.....I have looked a
      >bit on the wiki for an answer to the following
      >
      >I can log in via ssh but I cannot login using the web interface.  It
      >reports 'invalid username'.

      I think that you cannot log into the web interface as user root.

      But you can as user admin.

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA