Re: Upgrade SlugOs or move to Debian & rtorrent issues

  • assimacos
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
      Hello Rudolf,

      Thank you for your answer.

      I have heard of the device and "googled" for linux modifications of it. It is in my list for a slug replacement or a second device.

      Right, now i am leaning towards Debian because of the continuously reported optware problems. Right now I cannot find the time to make the change so my slug will continue serving with SlugOS 4.8 for a little while longer.

      Nevertheless, my original question remain open if someone is willing to answer. Especially the one regarding the compilation setting for libtorrent, for scientific purposes. :-)

      Regards
      Antonis