Re: Fix a nslu that never worked out as a web server?

  • dystopianrebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      I've had a Slug running a Web server for *several years* and it hasn't let me down yet. However, I use lighttpd (not Apache) and Sqlite and Berkeley DB (not MySQL). LAMP needs more memory than the NSLU2 contains.

      My other NSLU2s are NAS devices using the original firmware. They have been very reliable.