Re: Problems with installing iptables - ipkg upgrade/install problems

  • james_robertson2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      I posted a reply to this one yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have appeared. It's an ipkg repository issue. Instructions on a fix (focusses on issues experienced with ipkg upgrade, but it's the same issue with ipkg install) are here: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-general/message/8228

      Details of what the problem actually is are at the beginning of that thread.

      Jim