Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 vs WDTV Live vs Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar

  • Matti Palmström
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 25 4:02 AM
      On 09/07/2010 11:50 AM, Emil Granström wrote:

      > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

      Seems like Seagate is dumping the price now. Here they sell it for
      $39.99
      http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/

      Which actually means I'll have to buy one just to toy around with :-)
    • Mirco Piccin
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 25 4:37 AM
        Hi

        > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

        i've abandoned the idea to buy from adelco: the shipment cost is 30 eur (more than the Seagate itself...) !!
        I'm looking now for an used item..

        Regards