Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 vs WDTV Live vs Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar

  • Emil Granström
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 7, 2010
      I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

      On 2010-09-07 09:06, slackline wrote:

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Emil Granstr�m <emilg@...> wrote:

      > Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.
      >
      > I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

      From???

      Mirco Piccin is probably keen to take advantage of the same deal, so one of those really useful hyperlinks/URL's for the store/page you bought it from would _really_ help them!

    • Matti Palmström
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
        On 09/07/2010 11:50 AM, Emil Granström wrote:

        > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

        Seems like Seagate is dumping the price now. Here they sell it for
        $39.99
        http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/

        Which actually means I'll have to buy one just to toy around with :-)
      • Mirco Piccin
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
          Hi

          > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

          i've abandoned the idea to buy from adelco: the shipment cost is 30 eur (more than the Seagate itself...) !!
          I'm looking now for an used item..

          Regards