Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 vs WDTV Live vs Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar

  • Emil Granström
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
      Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.

      I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

      Brg
       Emil

      On 2010-09-05 23:54, Mirco Piccin wrote:

      Hi all

      > I am in the same situation, I bought two here in europe for 20 EUR each.
      > I hope to use one as OWFS server, the other one possibly for NAS, webserver, and torrents.

      Emil, where did you buy the DockStar at 20 eur?
      In the store suggested by Rudolf (www.atelco.de), i find it at 24,99 eur..

      Regards

    • slackline
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 7, 2010
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Emil Granstr�m <emilg@...> wrote:

        > Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.
        >
        > I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

        From???

        Mirco Piccin is probably keen to take advantage of the same deal, so one of those really useful hyperlinks/URL's for the store/page you bought it from would _really_ help them!

      • Emil Granström
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 7, 2010
          I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

          On 2010-09-07 09:06, slackline wrote:

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Emil Granstr�m <emilg@...> wrote:

          > Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.
          >
          > I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

          From???

          Mirco Piccin is probably keen to take advantage of the same deal, so one of those really useful hyperlinks/URL's for the store/page you bought it from would _really_ help them!

        • Matti Palmström
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
            On 09/07/2010 11:50 AM, Emil Granström wrote:

            > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

            Seems like Seagate is dumping the price now. Here they sell it for
            $39.99
            http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/

            Which actually means I'll have to buy one just to toy around with :-)
          • Mirco Piccin
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
              Hi

              > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

              i've abandoned the idea to buy from adelco: the shipment cost is 30 eur (more than the Seagate itself...) !!
              I'm looking now for an used item..

              Regards