Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 vs WDTV Live vs Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar

  • Roman Gargulak
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
      Thanks, I will check.
      Roman

      Roland Gallinera murmured, on 9/1/2010 8:18 PM:

      I’m in Winnipeg, it is tagged at $89.99 but when scanned it’s $29.99… better hurry, it may run out or price may go up by Friday (when prices usually changes)

      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
        Hi all

        > I am in the same situation, I bought two here in europe for 20 EUR each.
        > I hope to use one as OWFS server, the other one possibly for NAS, webserver, and torrents.

        Emil, where did you buy the DockStar at 20 eur?
        In the store suggested by Rudolf (www.atelco.de), i find it at 24,99 eur..

        Regards
      • Emil Granström
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
          Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.

          I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

          Brg
           Emil

          On 2010-09-05 23:54, Mirco Piccin wrote:

          Hi all

          > I am in the same situation, I bought two here in europe for 20 EUR each.
          > I hope to use one as OWFS server, the other one possibly for NAS, webserver, and torrents.

          Emil, where did you buy the DockStar at 20 eur?
          In the store suggested by Rudolf (www.atelco.de), i find it at 24,99 eur..

          Regards

        • slackline
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 7, 2010
            --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Emil Granstr�m <emilg@...> wrote:

            > Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.
            >
            > I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

            From???

            Mirco Piccin is probably keen to take advantage of the same deal, so one of those really useful hyperlinks/URL's for the store/page you bought it from would _really_ help them!

          • Emil Granström
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 7, 2010
              I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

              On 2010-09-07 09:06, slackline wrote:

              --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Emil Granstr�m <emilg@...> wrote:

              > Well it was EUR 19.90 when I ordered.
              >
              > I got two including shipping from Germany to Sweden for 69.80

              From???

              Mirco Piccin is probably keen to take advantage of the same deal, so one of those really useful hyperlinks/URL's for the store/page you bought it from would _really_ help them!

            • Matti Palmström
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
                On 09/07/2010 11:50 AM, Emil Granström wrote:

                > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

                Seems like Seagate is dumping the price now. Here they sell it for
                $39.99
                http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/

                Which actually means I'll have to buy one just to toy around with :-)
              • Mirco Piccin
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 25, 2010
                  Hi

                  > I got mine from http://www.atelco.de/ but they have raised the price afaik,

                  i've abandoned the idea to buy from adelco: the shipment cost is 30 eur (more than the Seagate itself...) !!
                  I'm looking now for an used item..

                  Regards