SlugOS Target

  • Rafał Woroniecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      Welcome.
      I have a proposal and a question. Is there a posibility to use Sugos with thin client. I recenty bought HP t5135. It has 64Mb of flash as a hdd, 128 MB of ram, it has 8 usb2.0 ports and a 400 MHz Via processor. Its boot  from usb and inside there is a ata port for 2,5 inch hard drive. When i boot DSL linux on it i saw, that it has divided into 3 separate disk.