Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: network problems in upgrade mode

  • Matt Tancock
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2010
      Yeah, I did consider that. It'll be a couple of weeks before I have access to a windows box (all mac household!) but will then

      I've just (not sure why) ordered another slug so will see if I have any different joy with this one when it arrives!!

      Matt

      On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM, rolandkbs <roland.krebs@...> wrote:

      You could try using Sercom from a Windows machine instead of Upslug2. Make sure there's no (software-)firewall active.

      Roland