ipkg+subversion: Problems with current repository format

  • Hardy Griech
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm experiencing problems with svn_1.6.12-1_arm.ipk, operating via
      mod_dav_svn on apache:

      some repositories returned an 'Error: Couldn't perform atomic
      initialization' no matter which svn-clients I tested (actually native
      svn and TortoiseSVN).

      After some fiddling I found, that repositories with the most recent svn
      format ('4/layout shared 1000' in <repo>/db/format) had the problem.

      Downgrading to --pre-1.6-compatible (which shows '3/layout shared 1000')
      helps.

      Upgrading with 'svnadmin upgrade <repo>' again led to the problem.

      Before the repositories were running on Debian which did not show the
      problem.

      My guess is, that anything with the ipkg-packaging went wrong.

      Any help?

      Hardy

      Hardware: qnap ts419, package repository
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable

      PS: I hope this message does not appear twice, because I've made a
      resend after ~10hrs