Server Outages

  • Tom King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
      As you may or may not be aware...we have been having server problems for a while.

      Today I'm migrating nslu2-linux.org to a backup server for a while till we can fix the main one.

      services will be offline for at least 2-3hrs till I can complete the Migration.

      Thanks for your patience,

      ka6sox
      for the nslu2-linux.org infrastructure team.
    • kevindatz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
        all packages are still not accessible. is there a mirror site where we can get stuff going for now