unslug to Debian

  • Donald Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
      HI,
      Sorry if this has been covered before, but I did a search and didn't
      really turn up
      anything.
      I have a unslug and would like to upgrade to Debian (limey). Do I have
      to return my
      slug back to factory settings or can it be done reliably from unslug.

      Thanks

      Don
    • Martin Michlmayr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
        * Donald Jacob <wb5eku@...> [2010-07-19 15:36]:
        > Sorry if this has been covered before, but I did a search and didn't
        > really turn up anything. I have a unslug and would like to upgrade
        > to Debian (limey). Do I have to return my slug back to factory
        > settings or can it be done reliably from unslug.

        You don't have to go back to the factory settings - you can simply
        use upslug2 to load the Debian installer.
        --
        Martin Michlmayr
        http://www.cyrius.com/