Re: Manual installation of packages

  • kullberg73
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2010
      Tried Yesterday at 21.00 (GMT+1 or UTC+1) here in sweden and it didn't work. A bit disappointing since I, as a totally Linux Noob, dived into the black hole and did an unslung on the NSLU2 whick worked as a charm, BUT the whole idea of the unslinging was to to install MediaTomb (or perhaps uShare) but I can't install because of the mentioned problem...

      Anyone please post a message here when it's up again!

      /Björn