IPKG Feeds Down?

  • kullberg73
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 1:00 AM
      Tried Yesterday at 21.00 (GMT+1 or UTC+1) here in sweden and it didn't work. Get's a 404's all the time...

      A bit disappointing since I, as a totally Linux Noob, dived into the black hole and did an unslung on the NSLU2 whick worked as a charm, BUT the whole idea of the unslinging was to to install MediaTomb (or perhaps uShare) but I can't install because of the mentioned problem...

      Anyone please post a message here when it's up again!

      /Björn
    • Brendon Oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
        On Tuesday 25 May 2010 18:00:34 kullberg73 wrote:
        > Tried Yesterday at 21.00 (GMT+1 or UTC+1) here in sweden and it didn't
        > work. Get's a 404's all the time...
        >
        > A bit disappointing since I, as a totally Linux Noob, dived into the black
        > hole and did an unslung on the NSLU2 whick worked as a charm, BUT the
        > whole idea of the unslinging was to to install MediaTomb (or perhaps
        > uShare) but I can't install because of the mentioned problem...
        >
        > Anyone please post a message here when it's up again!

        Is there any word on if or when is will be fixed? Haven't been able to upgrade
        anything on my slug for several weeks now - all packages to be upgraded return
        404 errors. (and have run 'ipk update' first too).

        cheers,

        - b.