CUPS and printer.o

  • mettlus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010
      I recently 5/15/2010 had to unsling my slug due a power failure. Thereafter when I started installing packages I am running into exception with cups package. It is complaining about not finding printer.o
      Searching through the wiki & web I found that printer.o is not supplied by cups any more it should be part of the kernel. On the nslu2-linux.org they mention to install cups. I am having difficulty in location the package mentioned
      kernel-module-usblp

      Please advice

      TIA

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InstallCups