Unable to download SlugOSBE-5.3-beta-firmware or any other NSLU2 firmware

  • `~say2paul~`
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2010
      There is a strange problem in http://www.slug-firmware.net that I am unable to download any firmware. I am trying for last 2 days and not able to download any firmware may be due to the bandwidth/network issue with the www.slug-firmware.net website.

      Can anyone please share the direct download link for SlugOSBE-5.3-beta-firmware or similar firmware so that I can download the same on my machine.
    • Stephen Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2010
        Just tried it from your link and it worked fine. Is it possible that there is an issue somewhere along the way when done from your location?
        Steve

        On 10-05-09 2:16 AM, `~say2paul~` wrote:

        There is a strange problem in http://www.slug- firmware. net that I am unable to download any firmware. I am trying for last 2 days and not able to download any firmware may be due to the bandwidth/network issue with the www.slug-firmware. net website.

        Can anyone please share the direct download link for SlugOSBE-5.3- beta-firmware or similar firmware so that I can download the same on my machine.

      • Govind Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2010
          Dear Steve,

          I tried the same from India and US but with no luck in two continents. If you were able to download successfully can you please share the same with me over mail or if you can upload the same somewhere and share the download link with me.

          --
          Regards,
          Govind Paul