Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: build problem with opkg-cl hanging

  • Hans Henry von Tresckow
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8 6:23 PM
      On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Steve <steve@...> wrote:

      I added the arguments to slugos_image.inc and it finished building and works! Thanks for finding and fixing this issue. I didn't apply it via the patch system because it looked so straightforward and I wasn't sure how to do it. FYI, the build was complete except for the last steps.

      There are a few issues with 5.4-alpha however. It is not possible to log in via telnet or ssh. In both cases, the connections are refused. It also got its IP address via DHCP which is fine but took a moment to find it. When the network comes up, /etc/udhcpc.d/50default complains that it can't create /etc/resolve.conf because there is no room on the device. 'df' indicates that /dev/root is 6400 blocks big, 6400 blocks used and 0 available. Sounds like that might be the issue. All information from the serial port of course.

      Thanks again for getting me this far,
      Steve

      I am glad it worked that far. I'll send that patch upstream then . We'll have to take another look at the free space issue.

      --
      Henry von Tresckow (hvontres)