Seagate FreeAgent Go / SlugOS spindown issue

  • Harsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hi guys,

      This has probably been discussed to death but I've got the same spindown issue on SlugOS 5.3 using a Seagate FreeAgent GO 1TB drive. I've tried all the usual solutions on the wiki (allow_restart, Seagate Utility set spindown to never, etc) but the problem seems to stubbornly remain in place.

      Anyone have any working solution for this (assuming its relevant, this is a FreeAgent GO, not the Pro as mentioned on the wiki)

      -H