Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Unusual trouble with loop.o

  • Harsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hey guys,

      Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how the performance of Lenny compares with SlugOS 5.3BE?

      I've never tried Lenny on the slug but I remember the perf difference I saw between Unslung to 5.3 was noticeably better for SlugOS 5.3 (cause of the relatively more modern kernel with a better scheduler I'm guessing). Although Lenny also uses a 2.6 kernel, since it is not optimized for the slugs form factor I assumed the hit would not be pretty and never tried it.

      -H