Re: Transmission crashing since version 1.80

  • laurent.mazier
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 1:30 AM
      Thanks vasanag,

      We have made numbers of tests with transmission/IPKG users up to the latest version (last week): All versions were crashing after various time (from few minutes to hours).
      It seems to happen only on IPKG builds for ARM and MIPS.

      I have build same version using native GCC on my target. They seem to be running fine. That is the reason why I suspects an IPKG GCC bug.

      But I will try the latest transmission IPKG build (1.92) and see if it improves things...

      Laurent.