squeezecenter 7.3.3 starts up and dies - please help!

  • stsichler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hi all!

      Since many days I#M struggling with getting squeezecenter 7.3.3 to work.
      But it starts up, and then, after 20 seconds it dies without writing any error into its log file.

      I'm working on a Asus RT-N16 with 128MB RAM, all optware installed is up-to-date.
      Any ideas what the problem could be?

      Best regards

      Kernel:
      Linux Router 2.6.24.111 #352 Sat Jan 2 13:28:35 CET 2010 mips GNU/Linux