Belkin Home Base F5L049EA as NSLU2 replacement?

  • w.vanderlaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      I'm getting a Belkin Home Base F5L049EA and it looks like a very interesting device to port NSLU2 Linux to:

      - 4 USB ports
      - WIFI and wired LAN
      - appears to have 64MB of SDRAM and 16MB of Flash, doubling the NSLU2 stats
      - GPL'ed Linux firmware is available from Belkin site
      - Price is around E70

      I don't know about the CPU yet, but it is mips based.

      Greetings,
      Wladimir