Request for debian etch image with propriety code for NSLU2

  • edblum85
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      Hi there,

      Does any one still have a copy of the binary for Debian etch on the nslu2, it seems to have disappeared of the internet probably due to the release of Lenny.

      The reason I say this is because I am trying to get the Huawei E220 usb modem working on the nslu2, and unfortunately a bug in wvdial affecting arm architectures in lenny (well wvstreams..) http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=521473
      is preventing it from working as it doesn't implement the getcontext/setcontexts

      Now as there is a howto page on the nslu2 page (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/AddUsb3gModem) detailing how to install it on etch and using wvdial I thought it a sensible next step to try and install debian etch on the nslu2 and go from there...

      Or perhaps not?

      Many thanks everyone!