Re: [nslu2-linux] WRP400 and optware

  • RafaƂ W
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2010
      I have a question. What is the purpose of these activities. Source code is
      available for this equipment is generally available. Is it possible to
      simply create a once running software from sources under the GPL? In the
      mean of usage of USB port. Even if not, the source code can be traced to
      find way of running software on it. I dream of installing gentoo on this
      router ...
      Rafal W.