New slimrat from repository require perl with useithreads (arm)

  • tomojmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      The slimrat was updated to newest version (thanks)

      ipkg info slimrat
      Package: slimrat
      Version: 1.0-1
      Depends: perl-libwww, perl-www-mechanize, wget-ssl
      Suggests: tesseract-ocr, imagemagick

      but it doesn't work because it needs perl to be compile with threads support. I have the latest version of perl

      ipkg info perl
      Package: perl
      Version: 5.8.8-23
      Depends: libdb, gdbm

      but it's doesn't have useithreads flag enabled:

      perl -V | grep useithreads
      usethreads=undef use5005threads=undef useithreads=undef usemultiplicity=undef

      So I am requesting for new perl package with useithreads flag enabled.

      thanks