Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Maximum FAT32 partition?

  • M.J. Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
         Understood, and I have successfully formatted a FAT32 1Tb drive, so I know it is supported on some systems.  The question is, does the Slug care about the partition size?

         Another possibility:  does unslung 6.10 care about the sector size with which I formatted the FAT32 1Tb drive?

      On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Paul Hutchinson <paullhutchinson@...> wrote:

> [...]

      "FAT32 supports drives up to 2 terabytes in size."
      http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310525

      Paul Hutch