Help with drive to drive backup

  • kristoffer_pettersson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi

      I have just recovered from a primary drive crash. The SLUG is unslung with version 6.10 to drive 1. All data restored manually. Drive 2 is formated by the slug.
      Problem, I cant start the drive 1 to drive 2 backup, not manually through GUI nor by shedule.

      Must I install rsynk or something?
      It's been a very long time since I first installed the unit and I might miss something.

      KP
    • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        kristoffer_pettersson wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I have just recovered from a primary drive crash. The SLUG is unslung with version 6.10 to drive 1. All data restored manually. Drive 2 is formated by the slug.
        > Problem, I cant start the drive 1 to drive 2 backup, not manually through GUI nor by shedule.
        >
        > Must I install rsynk or something?
        > It's been a very long time since I first installed the unit and I might miss something.

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/FixTheDriveBackupForUnslungFirmware

        -Mike (mwester)