How to find ipkgs when the ipkgfind site is dead?!

  • sjaak0vaak
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      How do you find ipkg packages when the ipkgfind site isn't working.
      ( http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/ )
      I've to install everything from scratch and it's too long ago to remember the exact file names.

      Cheers,
      Remco
    • Mike Westerhof
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
        sjaak0vaak wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > How do you find ipkg packages when the ipkgfind site isn't working.
        > ( http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/ )

        Depending on your firmware, "ipkg list" or "opkg list".

        -Mike (mwester)
      • sjaak0vaak
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
          Ok thanks, I will try that.

          Cheers, Remco

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Mike Westerhof <mwester@...> wrote:

          > sjaak0vaak wrote:
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > How do you find ipkg packages when the ipkgfind site isn't working.
          > > ( http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/ )
          >
          > Depending on your firmware, "ipkg list" or "opkg list".
          >
          > -Mike (mwester)

        • sjaak0vaak
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
            Thanks! That works. It's almost the same as the website.
            Just did: ipkg search *file-to-search*

            Thanks, Remco