SWAT not working?

  • Roman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hello all,

      My first post, I am newbie here, not an expert by any means, just a regular user. I use NSLU2 as a network storage at home and since it would not work with my new 1 TB Seagate Extension USB drive (Windows machine not able to see the drive) I searched the net and found this group.

      Last night I successfully unslung my NSLU2 with uNSLUng-6.10-beta. It is unslung on disk2 with 2G Verbatim USB Store'N'Go memory stick and I have 1 TB Seagate Extension USB drive on disk1.
      I have installed openssh and SWAT but I have problems getting swat working.
      When I try to get to it via http://NSLU2_IP_ADDRESS:901 I get blank page (with Firefox).
      No buttons, nothing, but it does not say "page not found", just the blank, white page.

      I followed instructions on NSLU2-linux.org page
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/SWAT

      as well as these:
      http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/SWAT.html

      This is all done via machine running windows 2000, btw.

      Any help is highly appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Roman Gargulak
      Orleans, ON