Re: [nslu2-linux] Fwd: WD My Book Mirror Edition works with UnSlung

  • Andreas74
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hello Cecil,

      I have my NSLU2 running with a 1 TB My Book Mirror Edition (500 GB RAID 1)
      now running for about one week. I use V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8. I used the same
      rsync method as you did, but I used a Knoppix CD for it.

      Since I use the Mirror Edition disk (instead of my old 500 GB Essential
      Edition) I have strange hangups. The My Book Mirror Edition apprears to be
      in power save mode and the NSLU2 does not respond to SSH, HTTP or rsync. I
      suspect that the problem is that the disk does not wake up from power save
      mode. Do you also have this problem ?

      Best regards,
      Andreas