USB Drive

  • vi_sharan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Recently I had a hicup in the sytem and I had to unsling my disk1 again. Unforunately after that I am unable to access my USB Disk 1 or Disk 2 from the WebGUI or any of the windows Client.

      "\\nslu2\disk 1" throws error in the windows client

      and if I click on the USB Disk 1 on the web gui get error there too.

      Also not able to create any share or anything....through the GUI
      my mounts are correct, verified doing a df