Re: DHCP Server problem on Synology DS409+

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      Thanks for reporting the problem. I've corrected the conffile problem in subversion.

      If dhcpd is supposed to support -4, report to the upstream and help them fix the problem.

      For synology NAS, another possible workaround is to get ipv6 kernel module from optware syno... feed at
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/

      -Brian