Re: webdav / slug / ipod touch

  • Servo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
      Well... perhaps if you explain a little more in depth what you want to DO with your touch with regards to your slug?

      "using a touch with the slug" can mean many many different things.

      It's unclear whether you're talking about installing lighttpd on your slug, or your touch, but it's simply a webserver... so I'm not sure how useful it would be unless all you're talking about is viewing HTML content on one from the other.