greek filenames problem - Unslung

  • vasanag
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2009
      Gurus,

      I have the following problem with greek filenames.

      * I have a USB flash formatted to ext3.
      * When I connecting it to my NSLU2 running UNslung 6.10, I can share it
      and access through my network using SAMBA. In my network I have both
      Windows and Ubuntu PCs.
      * If I remove the flash from the NSLU2 and plug it to the Ubuntu machine
      then the Greek filenames appear like ???????? together with a message
      saying (invalid encoding)

      Do you have any idea anout this?

      tia

      vasanag