emergency outage of nslu2-linux servers

  • Tom King
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
      there will be an emergency outage for 20-30 minutes while we replace some RAM in our server...

      should be fairly quick

      ka6sox
      (for the nslu2-linux.org infrastructure team)
    • Nick W
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009

         That's some pretty fast soldering!

        ;-)

      • Mike Westerhof
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
          Nick W wrote:

          > That's some pretty fast soldering!
          >
          > ;-)

          > New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
          > <http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/buy/>
          Are you *REALLY* advertising for Microsoft on this email list???

          -Mike (mwester)