New Debian on NSLU2 documentation available

  • Martin Michlmayr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      This announcement is for Debian users:

      I wrote several new guides about Debian on the Linksys NSLU2 this
      weekend. The new guides cover the following topics:
      - Troubleshooting: common problems and their solutions
      - Internals about the boot process of Debian on the NSLU2
      - Modifying a NSLU2 firmware image
      - Cloning a NSLU2
      - Migration guide: how to move your Debian installation from your
      NSLU2 to a SheevaPlug.

      You can find this documentation at http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/

      I believe my NSLU2 web page now covers everything Debian users need
      to know about the NSLU2. While I'll continue to maintain and update
      this information, I don't expect to make major additions. Instead,
      I'll focus my attention on the SheevaPlug (a great replacement for
      the NSLU2) and other devices, such as NAS devices from QNAP.

      If you have any feedback for the existing documentation or feel that
      something is not yet properly explained or documented, please let me
      know.

      Also, please remember that this nslu2-linux list should not be used
      for Debian related questions. Instead, use debian-arm@...
      --
      Martin Michlmayr
      http://www.cyrius.com/