unstable (alpha) feeds fixed?

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      For anyone who's been building their own latest-and-greatest SlugOS (the
      alpha versions), I noticed the other day that we had some LE packages
      bleed into the BE feeds. I flushed the feeds, and they should be
      rebuilt correctly by now. If anyone finds any issues, please let me know.

      (Just FYI, some recent OE fixing has resolved the libusb issues, so once
      again the usb-utils package is working, along with some of the other
      user-space usb packages such as the owfs package -- have fun!)

      -Mike (mwester)