Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: SlugOS boot problems

  • Matt Tancock
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
      Okay

      so I got back in, but then had too start again on the flash drive to get a working system back!

      I'm now at the stage where I've installed afp - it works fine. I've shared a folder, can see the share from the mac, but having major permissions issues.

      Logging in as guest over afp, I have read-only access.

      Logging in as anything except root directly on the slug, I only have readonly permission. So it's obviously not afp that's the problem (i have write access to guest's home directory on my mac over afp), but I've spent hours trying to change permission on the directory, trying to add permissions when mounting etc. and nothing works. I'm at a loss as to what to try next. I've read everything on nslu2-linux.org and can't find anyone having this problem, which means either something's broken or I'm doing something really stupid.

      Help?!

      Matt

      On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:35 AM, brukernavn32 <hr.public@...> wrote:

      If you have a HDD connected to the system try to disconnect HDD at boot.