Suddenly my slug runs from internal flash

  • ale paso
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hello,

      suddenly, my slug (Unslung V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.10-beta) do not run from disk but only from internal flash.

      The partitions are mounted and I've already run fsck.

      # mount
      /dev/root on / type jffs2 (rw)
      proc on /proc type proc (rw)
      usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)
      /dev/sda1 on /share/flash/data type ext3 (rw)
      /dev/sda2 on /share/flash/conf type ext3 (rw,sync)

      What should I try to restore running from disk?

      I tried (with no success):

      # /sbin/unsling disk2
      Waiting for /share/flash/data ...

      Target disk is /share/flash/data
      Checking that /share/flash/data has been properly formatted...
      Checking that /share/flash/data is clean....

      Error: /share/flash/data appears to have already been unslung to:
      V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.10-beta
      Please go to the web interface, and format the drive before
      unslinging.