adding user in V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta

  • martienl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009
      Hi,

      I added a user via the web-interface of my unslung NAS drive. The problem is that I cannot log in using the new user name and password.

      Nothing work, FTP, Samba, or telnet. However, changing the password using the web-interface is no problem, and the web interface did create a share.

      Any help on recogniszing the new user is welcome.

      Kind regards,

      martien