[nslu2-linux] Easiest way to swap out to another hard drive

  • kelliep
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009
      hi folks

      ive had my NSLU2 running since 2007 with one hard drive. its concerning me
      now and id like to put a new hard drive in place as the current one is
      beginning to get too hot.

      whats the easiest way to accomplish this?

      i was hoping to use the nslu2 backup option? or do a raid to mirror it?

      thanks in advance!

      kellie