NSLU2 music times wrong? (mt-daapd on unslung 6.10 serving to iTunes 8.2.1.6)

  • starnamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 4:21 AM
      Anyone get a problem with the times display by iTunes from mt-daapd?

      My library gets displayed with a lot of songs with times set to 7:07:59 or 0:00 (and an unknown number of others which are just wrong).

      The songs play fine and iTunes corrects the time as it starts to play it so I assume it a UDP thing.

      The mt-daapd homepage seems to be offline at present.

      Derek,