Mac OS X connection over AFP to my NSLU2?

  • Jonas Blunck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm trying to get my MacBook to connect to the NSLU2 using AFP. I have installed the netatalk package and modified its setup (AppleVolumes.default & /opt/etc/netatalk/afpd.conf files) according to these [1] instructions.

      When I try to connect to the NSLU using afp://<IP-NSLU2>, all I get is an error -6220 (unexpected error). I can connect using SMB and the afpd daemon is running on the slug. I have double checked the configuration files and they seem to be correct.

      Any ideas on how I should troubleshoot this?

      Best regards,
        Jonas