vmliuz file for SLUGOS/BE

  • David Powell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      Forgive my ignorance, but where may I find the boot file for SlugOS/BE?
      I would like to boot it into my QEMU emulator.
      David
    • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2009
        David Powell wrote:
        > Forgive my ignorance, but where may I find the boot file for SlugOS/BE?
        > I would like to boot it into my QEMU emulator.

        :) Same place you download the SlugOS/BE firmware images; you want the
        "other targets" zip file, which will contain the kernel and the jffs2
        images as separate files.

        Mike (mwester)