Re: Upgrade error lighttpd - libstdc++

  • b_lindahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
      >What firmware are you using?
      I'm running slugos but not sure if it's BE or LE. How do I tell which
      one I'm running and which version it is I'm running?

      >And what optware feed have you setup?
      The content in /opt/etc/ipkg.conf is
      src/gz optware
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/slugosbe/cross/unstable
      src/gz optware-nslu2
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/unstable
      dest /opt/ /

      /etc/ipkg.conf doesn't contain any lines with
      src ...

      but content of the conf-files in /etc/ipkg/ is:
      # more /etc/ipkg/cross-feed.conf
      src/gz cross
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugos-bag/cross/3.10-beta

      # more /etc/ipkg/native-feed.conf
      src/gz native
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugos-bag/native/3.10-beta

      So I guess I'm running slugOS 3.10 beta. Hmm..maybe it's time for an
      update of slugOS which might get rid of my problems.

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      > What firmware are you using?
      > And what optware feed have you setup?
      >
      > Regarding the update-alternative error, there's some problem in
      optware slugos5{be,le} feed that it does not explicitly use
      /opt/bin/update-alternatives. For now, set PATH to have /opt/bin in the
      front of the PATH for the shell you use /opt/bin/ipkg.