Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Upgrade error lighttpd - libstdc++

  • Björn Lindahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
      >What firmware are you using?
      I'm running slugos but not sure if it's BE or LE. How do I tell which one I'm running and which version it is I'm running?

      >And what optware feed have you setup?
      The content in /opt/etc/ipkg.conf is
      src/gz optware http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/slugosbe/cross/unstable
      src/gz optware-nslu2 http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/unstable
      dest /opt/ /

      /etc/ipkg.conf doesn't contain any lines with
      src ...

      but content of the conf-files in /etc/ipkg/ is:
      # more /etc/ipkg/cross-feed.conf
      src/gz cross http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugos-bag/cross/3.10-beta

      # more /etc/ipkg/native-feed.conf
      src/gz native http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugos-bag/native/3.10-beta

      So I guess I'm running slugOS 3.10 beta. Hmm..maybe it's time for an update of slugOS which might get rid of my problems.

      Regards
      Björn

      On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 04:25, Brian Zhou <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      What firmware are you using?
      And what optware feed have you setup?

      Regarding the update-alternative error, there's some problem in optware slugos5{be,le} feed that it does not explicitly use /opt/bin/update-alternatives. For now, set PATH to have /opt/bin in the front of the PATH for the shell you use /opt/bin/ipkg.

      -Brian

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "b_lindahl" <b.lindahl@...> wrote:

      > After running
      > ipkg-opt upgrade
      > on my system, lighttpd won't start since it need libstdc++ version 5 but
      > only version 6.0.8-6 is installed after upgrade. The feed lists both
      > version 5.0.7-6 and 6.0.8-6 of libstdc++. Could someone tell me how I
      > specify to install 5.0.7-6 instead of the latest version? (or both I
      > guess would be a more correct solution)
      >
      > Also, when running ipkg-opt install or other commands, I get loads of
      > errors like this:
      > update-alternatives: Error: cannot register alternative vdir to
      > /opt/bin/vdir since it is already registered to /usr/bin/vdir
      >
      > Could someone tell me how to fix this it would be great.
      >
      > Regards
      > Björn

    • b_lindahl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009