Memory

  • guber1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi, i have just modify the memory size of my NSLU2 and it seems to be ok all the pins connect but now when i press the power button only the ethernet led turn on, the firm i the original what can be the problem? i have broken the NSLU2?, i don't connect the serial port but i'm thinking to remove this memory a place the original to try if it work fine.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        guber1@... wrote:
        > Hi, i have just modify the memory size of my NSLU2 and it seems to be ok all the pins connect but now when i press the power button only the ethernet led turn on, the firm i the original what can be the problem? i have broken the NSLU2?, i don't connect the serial port but i'm thinking to remove this memory a place the original to try if it work fine.

        I don't understand how you could go to the effort of replacing memory
        chips, but not install a serial port.

        Install a serial port, and debug the problem.