Re: Optware cups segfaults on TS-119

  • phild_mande
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1 12:29 AM
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      > Excellent progress! You are now qualified as an optware developer. I can give you SVN commit access if you'd like.

      Appreciate, but not sure that it's true, lot of diff. between doing modification suggest by expert ... and doing all the job ... but in all case I continue to test and, even I try to create my own ipk ... small prog like vncrepeater, that I have yet compile for TS-x09, just to see what append and if I understand what we have to do ... for ex. I just know now that they have a save of previous source ... so no need to update for nothing libjpeg ...

      > > Now what we have to do to install this modification ???? in feeds
      > >
      > Just made two commits
      >
      > http://trac.nslu2-linux.org/optware/changeset/10395
      > http://trac.nslu2-linux.org/optware/changeset/10396
      >
      > to integrate your change. Please note that I've not upgraded libjpeg to 7 just yet, since it will affect quite a few packages. I plan to do that a little later.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > -Brian

      Thanks again for the modif ... it's, for me, an "online student course" about ipk ... nice.

      If somebody have problem on TS-x09 or TS-x19 and you want to do some test ... feelfree to send me a mail, if I have the possibility, I can run test on my device for you.

      Regards.
      Philippe.