iftop little/big endian problem

  • laurent.mazier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi,

      This is my first post in this list...

      It seems that iftop optware package has endianess problem on syno-x07 target.
      When running iftop-0.17-4 on a Synology DS-207+ (syno-x07), all displayed IP
      addresses are reversed / bandwith measurements are invalid.

      Seems to be little/big endian problem.

      Looking at TRAC, big endian patch seems to be applied only when needed...
      http://trac.nslu2-linux.org/optware/changeset/6335
      Nevertheless, I suspect this patch to be wrongly applied to syno-x07 target.

      Laurent.
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
        I'm pretty sure that patch was NOT applied on syno-x07 (TARGET_ARCH being arm). So someone needs to dig deeper.

        -Brian